| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karoi in February is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in February is wettish. Around 191.6mm (7.5in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Karoi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Karoi, Zimbabwe
Karoi Weather in February Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Karoi: