Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Karoi vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Karoi vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Karoi vs Ibiza, Spain
Karoi vs Lewisburg, Wv, Usa
Karoi vs Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Walhalla, Sc, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Paeroa, New Zealand
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ovruc, Ukraine
Athens/ Hellenkion vs Ammassalik
Barbalha vs Aepto.San Luis
Bayandelger vs Narsarsuaq
Macenta vs Cernovcy
- The distance between Karoi, Zimbabwe and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 12,096 km or 7,517 mi.
- To reach Karoi in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 220.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Karoi bearing 331.2° or NNW .
- Karoi has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Karoi is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.6 °C (17.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.6 °C (11.9°F) less in Karoi. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 259.3 mm (10.2 in) more which is equivalent to 259.3 l/m² (6.36 US gal/ft²) or 2,593,000 l/ha (277,209 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.2° higher in Karoi than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Karoi relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Karoi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Karoi vs Ofunato, Japan
Karoi vs Tsuyama, Japan
Karoi vs Bejaia, Algeria
Karoi vs Stephenville, Nf, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Penticton, Bc, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk
Omarama, Tara Hills vs No. 6, Sudan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Pawhuska, Ok, Usa
Priest River, Id vs Tynemouth, England
Jackson, Tn vs Kotlas
Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories vs Lampedusa Island
Austin, Tx vs Oymyakon
Karoi vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Karoi
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills